Combining graphic lines with its patchwork effect and practicality with its hidden pockets, Xena will never leave you. For a versatile style, it can be worn in multiple ways: on the shoulder, on the shoulder strap or in the hand.
Book in store
To reserver this item, please contact
the nat & nin store of your choice :
12, rue Montmartre Paris 1er - 01 40 28 91 19
13, rue du Cherche-Midi Paris 6 - 09 52 48 00 95
70, bd Beaumarchais Paris 11 - 01 85 08 03 41
5, rue Rallier du Baty Rennes - 09 52 15 46 54
*subject to availability
- Crossbody bag
- Handle height: 10 cm
- Removable and adjustable shoulder strap (max length 118 cm)
- Zipped closure
- Inside: zippeed pocket, one card holder and two pouches
- Exterior: one pouch on the front and one pouch on the back
- Genuine cowhide leather
- Recycled cotton lining
- Dimensions: H 21.5 x W 31 x D 12.5 cm
All orders placed before 9am are prepared and shipped the same day. Orders placed after 9am are treated in priority the next working day (subject to availability of the article, excluding public holidays and exceptional closure).
Free Colissimo delivery in Metropolitan France from 50€ of purchase.
Delivery at home, in store in Point Relais within 2 to 3 working days. Express Delivery at 13€ within 1 to 2 working days.
You have 14 calendar days, from the date of receipt of the package, to send us your return.
The return costs are at your expense. Your return can also be deposited in one of our nat & nin stores.
Find all the information here
Here are a few care tips to prolong the life of your accessory:
1. Avoid prolonged contact with water, humidity, sunlight, heat sources and greasy substances. Too much exposure can alter the color and damage the material.
2. Be careful of contact with raw textiles which can cause color transfer. Pigments from some garments can bleed onto leather, and conversely, brightly colored leathers can transfer to your clothes.
3. Keep your accessory in its case and in a dry and ventilated place. Dust can be abrasive.
Find all our care advice in the Leather Care section