The basic essentials in a pocket size.
Book in store
To reserver this item, please contact
the nat & nin store of your choice :
12, rue Montmartre Paris 1er - 01 40 28 91 19
13, rue du Cherche-Midi Paris 6 - 09 52 48 00 95
70, bd Beaumarchais Paris 11 - 01 85 08 03 41
5, rue Rallier du Baty Rennes - 09 52 15 46 54
*subject to availability
- Card holders and wallets
- Can hold: coins, cards and ID card
- Compartment closed by a press button on the front
- Card and ID compartment on the back
- Genuine cow leather
- Cotton lining
- Dimensions: H 7.5 x W 11.5 cm
All orders placed before 9am are prepared and shipped the same day. Orders placed after 9am are treated in priority the next working day (subject to availability of the article, excluding public holidays and exceptional closure).
Free Colissimo delivery in Metropolitan France from 50€ of purchase.
Delivery at home, in store in Point Relais within 2 to 3 working days. Express Delivery at 13€ within 1 to 2 working days.
You have 14 working days, from the date of receipt of the package, to send us your return.
The return costs are at your expense. Your return can also be deposited in one of our nat & nin stores.
Find all the information here
To preserve leather appearance and extend the life of your small leather accessory, some precautions of use had to be taken:
1/ Avoid prolonged exposure to water, the sun, the moon, powerful artificial lights, heat and greasy substances, otherwise irreversible damage may occur.
2/ Be careful about potential colour transfers! Avoid contact with coats and raw textiles that give off colour (such as dark jeans or new clothes). Similarly, take care when wearing a brightly coloured or dark bag! Their coloured pigments can transfer to the leather.
3/ Keep your accessories in their protective cover, away from light and moisture, in a clean, dry and ventilated place. If you do not use it for an extended period, make sure you take it out and aerate it from time to time and polish it, to prevent dust from becoming embedded in the grain of the leather
Find all our care instructions: here.
Discover all our survival kit on our e-shop here.
Here are a few care tips to prolong the life of your accessory:
1. Avoid prolonged contact with water, humidity, sunlight, heat sources and greasy substances. Too much exposure can alter the color and damage the material.
2. Be careful of contact with raw textiles which can cause color transfer. Pigments from some garments can bleed onto leather, and conversely, brightly colored leathers can transfer to your clothes.
3. Keep your accessory in its case and in a dry and ventilated place. Dust can be abrasive.
Find all our care advice in the Leather Care section on www.nat-nin.fr