The secret of a beautiful leather bag ? The cleaning gel !
CAUTION ! Use only on smooth leathers
- Cleaning gel for smooth leather
- Do not use on suede
- Brush your bag with a clean cloth to remove dust from the leather surface
- Apply Nat&Nin cleansing gel with a soft and clean chamoisine
- Repeat the operation if necessary
- Allow to dry and then polish with a soft, lint-free cloth
- Perform a preliminary test on a hidden part of the bag
- Do not use on leather to the touch peach skin
- Keep out of reach of children
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
All orders placed before 9am are prepared and shipped the same day. Orders placed after 9am are treated in priority the next working day (subject to availability of the article, excluding public holidays and exceptional closure).
Free Colissimo delivery in Metropolitan France from 50€ of purchase.
Delivery at home, in store in Point Relais within 2 to 3 working days. Express Delivery at 13€ within 1 to 2 working days.
You have 14 working days, from the date of receipt of the package, to send us your return.
The return costs are at your expense. Your return can also be deposited in one of our nat & nin stores.
Find all the information here
Here are a few care tips to prolong the life of your accessory:
1. Avoid prolonged contact with water, humidity, sunlight, heat sources and greasy substances. Too much exposure can alter the color and damage the material.
2. Be careful of contact with raw textiles which can cause color transfer. Pigments from some garments can bleed onto leather, and conversely, brightly colored leathers can transfer to your clothes.
3. Keep your accessory in its case and in a dry and ventilated place. Dust can be abrasive.
Find all our care advice in the Leather Care section on www.nat-nin.fr